This guide for course provides information and resources for completing your . The resources in this guide will help you outside sources. Use the menu tabs above to navigate through guide.
You and your group will be researching one of the following Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) listed below
You should answer the following questions:
1. What is this STD/STI? Or what causes this STD/STI?
2. What does the pathogen for this STD/STI look like? (Include a photograph of the actual pathogen. .) This is the only case where you may use Google Images or Wikipedia. Be sure to include the appropriate reference on your presentation.
3. How does an individual get this STD/STI?
4. What are the symptoms of this STD/STI? (Symptoms may be different in men and women.)
5. How is this STD/STI treated?
6. What may happen if this STD/STI is not treated?
7. What significant (and relevant) statistics should we know about this STD/STI?
8. Any other information you feel is pertinent to your topic