Main goal: A recommended set of research strategies for this assignment.
"You must incorporate at least 15 scholarly sources (journal articles, books, government documents, etc.), 5 of which can be from the course readings. You may include additional non-scholarly sources beyond the required ones with instructor approval."
Your group must create an NGO report about this minority group that contains information including the following:
- reasons for migrating and how they entered
- demographic information about country of origin (education, healthcare, language, etc.)
- locations of largest migrant populations
- agencies/organizations and other resources needed to assist group
- current state policies for these populations (ex.: are they classified as refugees, court cases involving these groups, etc.)
- information on the population in the U.S.
- established scholars/experts who work with these groups
- other material considered relevant to understanding the group
- visuals supporting your findings